High Performing Woman Entrepreneurs- women who undertake an enterprise or business with the intention of fulfilling a dream and creating demand, success and considerable profit.
In-depth Performance analysis for more success opportunities
Assessments and consultation for maximum productive.
Systems in Place for efficient business Operation
- VIP Executive Coaching
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Executive Group Coaching
- High Potential Leadership Coaching
- Enterprise Solutions
- Workshops and Presentations
Keys to Launching a Successful woman owned Entrepreneurial business
Hire a Professional Coach- “If you have a dream you can do by yourself it is NOT a big enough dream. “
- First step- Identifying the vision for your successful business
- Creating a mission statement-
A mission statement is a written-down reason for your business existing. It is the key to finding the path for your life and your business that you intend to follow. A mission statement creates a template of purpose that can be used to initiate, evaluate, and refine all of one’s business activities. A coach partners with you to create this template and motivate you to move forward step by step in implementing the mission.
A coach can help you with the following:
- Creating rich social capital –No more Networking- Many tools including mindmapping
- Exploring financing options
- Creating a business development plan
- Plan for a significant growth strategy
- Indentifying Ideal clients/customers
- Crafting an effective Marketing plan with 50 ways to implement it
- Refining negotiating strategies
- Implementing systems for hiring and retaining good employees
- Standardizing management systems.
- Initiating buzz in the marketplace.
Three actions to receive: Laser Coaching and great materials.
- Taking the first step by meeting with your coach
- Vision and mission clues—create both with help of materials and coach
- Building Social Capital—developing advocates to jump start your business.
- Clues to Financing—develop options, explore alternates
- Clues for Marketing plan, sample entrepreneurial plan, with coach input
- Ideal client identification clues and coach
- A developmental Plan- including expansion strategies Materials
- Negotiating strategies—for creating expansion potential and exit plans.
- Systems and assessments for hiring great employees
- Office management Systems.
- How to expand visibility with ideal customers- coach